- Economic Development
Morton County Economic Development
Quality Economic Development is a key factor to the thriving atmosphere of a community and its surrounding areas. Our regional attractions, health care, technology, and quality of life attract many to the area.
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Implements Immediate Measures to Help Rural Residents, Businesses and Communities Affected by COVID-19
Washington, April 15, 2020 – USDA Rural Development has taken a number of immediate actions to help rural residents, businesses and communities affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. Rural Development will keep our customers, partners, and stakeholders continuously updated as more actions are taken to better serve rural America. View the USDA Relief Document (PDF).
COVID-19 Assistance for Small Businesses & Employees
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Capital Access Login System (CLS) Access (PDF)
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PDF)
- SBA CARES Paycheck Protection Program (PDF)
- SBA Economic Injury Loan Program (EIDL) Loan Application for Lenders Updated Presentation (PDF)
- U.S. Chamber SBA Checklist (PDF)
- SBA Contact Information for Wichita District Office Staff (PDF)
- Wichita SBA District Office Lending Solutions Contacts (PDF)
- The SBA Wichita District Office has four people you can contact related to information and access to SBA lending solutions.