The deadline for scheduling tournaments is May 1st each year.
- All tournaments will be scheduled with Golf Course Superintendent's staff who will schedule entrants, receive entries, and direct all communications regarding the tournament.
- No holiday tournaments will be scheduled.
- A $275 fee to close the course for one-day tournaments and $350 for two-day tournaments.
- Weekend tournaments will be scheduled leaving 2 weekends per month open during the height-of-play season to accommodate all other golfers; Golf Course Superintendent will have discretionary authority in all tournament play and marshal all tournament play.
- The Golf Course Superintendent will have final authority when adverse weather conditions pose potential or physical damage to the course or players.