Unofficial Primary Results
Click Here for the Unofficial Primary Results.
General Election Advanced Voting Begins October 17th, 2012
General Election is November 6th, 2012
Kansas Voter Information
Federal & State Representatives for Morton County
Three (3) methods for you to cast your vote in the General Election.
- Go to the polls and vote a ballot at your normal polling place.
- Go to the Courthouse when Advance Voting begins and vote your ballot in the County Clerk's Office.
- Call the County Clerk's Office and request a ballot be mailed to you.
County and Federal Offices 2012 Election Calendar
- Voter Registration Books Re-Open April 4, 2012
- Voter Registration Books Close July 17, 2012.
- Advanced Voting for Primary Election Begins July 18, 2012
- Primary Election August 7, 2012.
- Voter Registration Books Re-Open August 8, 2012.
- Voter Registration Books Close October 16, 2012
- Advanced Voting Begins for General Election October 17, 2012
- General Election November 6, 2012