Elkhart City Election Results (Unofficial)
Mayor - Jeremy Lavielle - 184 Kale Martin - 114
Ward 1 - Cliff Blackmore - 88
Ward 2 - Kelly Howe - 78
Ward 3 - Ethan Harder - 91
Primary Election Advanced Voting Begins August 2th, 2016
General Election is November 8th, 2016
Three (3) methods for you to cast your vote in the General Election.
- Go to the polls and vote a ballot at your normal polling place.
- Go to the Courthouse when Advance Voting begins and vote your ballot in the County Clerk's Office.
- Call the County Clerk's Office and request a ballot be mailed to you.
County and Federal Offices 2016 Election Calendar
- Voter Registration Books Re-Open April 6, 2016
- Voter Registration Books Close July 12, 2016.
- Advanced Voting for Primary Election Begins July 18, 2016 until Noon August 1st, 2016
- Primary Election August 2, 2016.
- Voter Registration Books Re-Open August 3, 2016.
- Voter Registration Books Close October 18, 2016
- Advanced Voting Begins for General Election October 24, 2016
- General Election November 8, 2016