Elkhart City Election Results (Unofficial)
Mayor - Jeremy Lavielle - 184 Kale Martin - 114
Ward 1 - Cliff Blackmore - 88
Ward 2 - Kelly Howe - 78
Ward 3 - Ethan Harder - 91
Primary Election Advanced Voting Begins August 2th, 2016
General Election is November 8th, 2016
Party Changes Before Primary Are Limited
A new law passed in 2014 by the Kansas Legislature prohibits party members from switching parties during a period beginning on the candidate filing deadline through the date when the results of the August primary are certified. The filing deadline normally is at noon on June 1st. Click Here to read the Notice from the Secretary of State.
Three (3) methods for you to cast your vote in the General Election.
- Go to the polls and vote a ballot at your normal polling place.
- Go to the Courthouse when Advance Voting begins and vote your ballot in the County Clerk's Office.
- Call the County Clerk's Office and request a ballot be mailed to you.
County and Federal Offices 2016 Election Calendar
- Voter Registration Books Re-Open April 6, 2016
- Voter Registration Books Close July 12, 2016.
- Advanced Voting for Primary Election Begins July 18, 2016 until Noon August 1st, 2016
- Primary Election August 2, 2016.
- Voter Registration Books Re-Open August 3, 2016.
- Voter Registration Books Close October 18, 2016
- Advanced Voting Begins for General Election October 24, 2016
- General Election November 8, 2016